Toca Lab: Plants for PCDiscover New Species!
Toca Lab: Plants for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Toca Lab: Plants is a Educational game developed by Toca Boca. The latest version of Toca Lab: Plants is 1.1.1. It was released on 2021-02-23. You can download Toca Lab: Plants 1.1.1 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 1,094 users rating a average 1,094 of 5 about Toca Lab: Plants. More than 50,000+ is playing Toca Lab: Plants right now. Coming to join them and download Toca Lab: Plants directly!
Description of Toca Lab: Plants
● Grow light: Shine the light on your plant and watch what happens! Does your plant bask and happily sigh in the light, or groan and wriggle away? What happens when you turn the light up a notch or two?
● Watering tank: Put your plant in the tank and fill it up with water. Will your plant float? How does your plant behave when it’s soaking wet?
● Nutrition station: What’s the optimal diet for your plant? Try the three different nutrition formulas and discover which ones your plant character likes!
● Cloning machine: Spin the wheel on the cloning machine and before you know it, you’ll have five little versions of your plant. Wonder what the clones can do? Experiment and find out!
● Crossbreeding apparatus: Here you can mix two plants to create something unexpected. Try it and see what happens!
Have fun experimenting at each station to see how the plants evolve. Keep experimenting until you’ve collected all 35 plant characters in the app. Once you’ve collected a plant, keep experimenting to continue to evolve it! Who says kids can’t be scientists? Toca Lab: Plants brings out the budding botanist in everybody!
- Start with one plant and experiment your way to 35 different plant characters, each with its own unique personality!
- Continue to evolve existing plants through experimentation!
- Evolve plants with five lab tools: grow light, watering tank, nutrition station, cloning machine and the crossbreeding apparatus.
- Discover plants from five groups: green algae, mosses, ferns, trees and flowering plants.
- Learn the names and Latin names of real-life plants!
With no rules or time limits, this fun science app is perfect for boys and girls of all ages. Science has never been more enjoyable as you’ll have all different types of plants and fun scientific tools to play and learn with. Nothing but hours of fun in the laboratory awaits, so play in the lab and explore the world of science and botany now!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
At Toca Boca, we believe in the power of play to spark kids’ imaginations and help them learn about the world. We design our products from the kids' perspective to empower kids to be playful, to be creative and to be who they want to be. Our products include award-winning apps that have been downloaded more than 150 million times in 215 countries and offer fun, safe, open-ended play experiences. Learn more about Toca Boca and our products at tocaboca.com.
Changelog / What's NewBug fixes
Download Toca Lab: Plants for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Toca Lab: Plants for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Toca Lab: Plants for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this game on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.tocaboca.tocalabplants-v1.1.1.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Toca Lab: Plants services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Toca Lab: Plants for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Toca Lab: Plants for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Toca Lab: Plants. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Toca Lab: Plants on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Toca Lab: Plants on PC. Here is the Toca Lab: Plants successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Toca Lab: Plants on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Play Toca Lab: Plants on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Toca Lab: Plants app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.