WhatsApp Messenger for PCSimple. Reliable. Private.
WhatsApp Messenger for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
WhatsApp Messenger is a Communication app developed by WhatsApp Inc.. The latest version of WhatsApp Messenger is 22.214.171.124. It was released on 2021-07-07. You can download WhatsApp Messenger 126.96.36.199 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 139,648,687 users rating a average 139,648,687 of 5 about WhatsApp Messenger. More than 5,000,000,000+ is playing WhatsApp Messenger right now. Coming to join them and download WhatsApp Messenger directly!
Description of WhatsApp Messenger
**Private messaging across the world**
Your personal messages and calls to friends and family are end-to-end encrypted. No one outside of your chats, not even WhatsApp, can read or listen to them.
**Simple and secure connections, right away**
All you need is your phone number, no user names or logins. You can quickly view your contacts who are on WhatsApp and start messaging.
**High quality voice and video calls**
Make secure video and voice calls with up to 8 people for free*. Your calls work across mobile devices using your phone’s Internet service, even on slow connections.
**Group chats to keep you in contact**
Stay in touch with your friends and family. End-to-end encrypted group chats let you share messages, photos, videos and documents across mobile and desktop.
**Stay connected in real time**
Share your location with only those in your individual or group chat, and stop sharing at any time. Or record a voice message to connect quickly.
**Share daily moments through Status**
Status allows you to share text, photos, video and GIF updates that disappear after 24 hours. You can choose to share status posts with all your contacts or just selected ones.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
If you have any feedback or questions, please go to **WhatsApp** > **Settings** > **Help** > **Contact Us**
Changelog / What's New* You can now listen to voice messages at different speeds by toggling the 1x/1.5x/2x buttons while a message is playing.
Download WhatsApp Messenger for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of WhatsApp Messenger for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download WhatsApp Messenger for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.whatsapp-v188.8.131.52.apk file with it so that you can enjoy WhatsApp Messenger services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading WhatsApp Messenger for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install WhatsApp Messenger for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of WhatsApp Messenger. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the WhatsApp Messenger on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use WhatsApp Messenger on PC. Here is the WhatsApp Messenger successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of WhatsApp Messenger on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install WhatsApp Messenger on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate WhatsApp Messenger app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.