U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate for PCFree Oxford dictionaries & powerful multiple-language translator
U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate is a Education app developed by Youdao.com. The latest version of U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate is 4.7.14. It was released on 2021-04-01. You can download U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate 4.7.14 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 836,670 users rating a average 836,670 of 5 about U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate. More than 100,000,000+ is playing U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate right now. Coming to join them and download U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate directly!
Description of U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate
* Featured by Google Play as Best App & Best Self-Improvement App.
U-Dictionary is a FREE dictionary and translation app.
U-Dictionary now has official Oxford Dictionaries in 12 languages!
Offline Sentence Translation is also available! Enjoy translating totally offline of 58 languages.
U-Dictionary takes in originally developed dictionaries, Collins Advanced Dictionary, WordNet Dictionary, Native Examples, Synonyms, Antonyms and so on. It also provides English videos, games and quizzes to help improve your English.
U-Dictionary is much beyond a simple dictionary! Effortlessly translate texts, pictures, or conversations in 108 languages. It meets all your translation needs, including studying, working and traveling abroad.
Offical Oxford Dictionaries: Check Oxford dictionaries in 12 languages, including 7 Indian languages. Learn from a huge number of authoritative word definitions and sample sentences!
Magic Translation: Translate in WhatsApp,Facebook,Youtube,Instagram to track what’s happening on celebrities. Chat without borders and read without barriers.
Text Translation: Translate between any two languages from 108 languages.
Camera Translation: Snap to instantly translate any text around you. Recognizes 93 languages.
Conversation Translation: Voice to voice translation between 49 accents, 35 languages.
Grammar Check: Check an English text and easily correct mistakes. Enjoy mistake-free writing.
Quick Translate: Translate in 1 second without opening U-Dictionary.
Offline Dictionary: Free download of Offline Packages for 44 languages and Synonyms, Antonyms, Collins Advanced Dictionary, and WordNet Dictionary.
Offline Translation: Free download of Offline Translation Packages for 58 languages. Free from network limits.
Word Lock Screen: Show words you choose on Lock Screen. Expand your vocabulary at any time.
Copy to Translate: Copy words or sentences in any app and get meaning instantly. (Notice: Not available in Android 10.0+ due to access restriction.)
My Words: Bookmark important words into different folders. Review from time to time.
Perfect English Pronunciation: Authentic UK (British) and US (American) accent. Listen and learn.
Native Examples: Authentic sentences collected from famous international news websites.
Word Games: Finding-out-synonym game and spelling game. Play and learn.
Funny Videos: Learn English with ease and fun.
Desktop/Mobile Web: http://www.u-dictionary.com
Articles from Blog: http://udictionaryblog.wordpress.com
Connect with us on any of the following Social Media:
Have any queries or feedback, email us at:
For business request, please write to our local email:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Changelog / What's NewOptimized Word Lock Screen. Show the words you bookmarked on the lock screen. Also, learn from 10 exam word lists like GRE, IELTS, Business English and so on.
It’s such an easy way to improve vocabulary when unlocking the screen.
Download U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install com.youdao.hindict-v4.7.14.apk file with it so that you can enjoy U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate on PC. Here is the U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.