ABCmouse.com for PCABCmouse offers a full online learning program for kids 2—8.
ABCmouse.com for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
ABCmouse.com is a Education app developed by Age of Learning, Inc.. The latest version of ABCmouse.com is 8.15.0. It was released on 2021-04-14. You can download ABCmouse.com 8.15.0 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 80,988 users rating a average 80,988 of 5 about ABCmouse.com. More than 10,000,000+ is playing ABCmouse.com right now. Coming to join them and download ABCmouse.com directly!
Description of ABCmouse.com
ABCmouse is the award-winning learning program that covers reading, math, art, music, and more for kids ages 2 to 8. Created by teachers and education experts, it has 10,000+ exciting Learning Activities for children at all academic levels.
The ABCmouse Early Learning Academy is the research-validated program that kids 2–8 love to play with as they learn:
• Full standards-based curriculum for learning on mobile devices
• Trusted by teachers and designed by early learning education experts
• Used in more than 70,000 classrooms and in nearly half of all U.S. public libraries
• 10 levels, over 850 lessons, and 10,000+ individual Learning Activities
• All academic subjects for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
• Accelerates children’s development of early literacy and math skills
• Helps ensure kindergarten readiness and 3rd grade readiness
• Covers math, reading, science, social studies, art, and music across all levels
• Thousands of books, videos, puzzles, printable activities, songs, games, and animations
• 900+ books and activities in Spanish
• Customizable Avatar, My Room, My Hamster, and Pet Park features
• Step-by-Step Learning Path and independent learning
• Great for homeschoolers and learning on the go
• Easy to track and monitor progress
• Winner of prestigious Mom’s Choice GOLD, Teachers’ Choice, and Parents’ Choice GOLD Awards
• 100% safe and kid-friendly environment!
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
Changelog / What's New• Learn about sorting objects with our brand new “Mixed Up” game!
• Test your learning with our new “Show What You Know” video quizlets!
• Introduce your kids to letters with our new “Letter Fun” experience!
• Challenge your brother or sister in our new multi-player “Memory Match” games
• Bug Fixes
• Performance Optimizations
Download ABCmouse.com for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of ABCmouse.com for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download ABCmouse.com for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install mobi.abcmouse.academy_goo-v8.15.0.apk file with it so that you can enjoy ABCmouse.com services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading ABCmouse.com for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install ABCmouse.com for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of ABCmouse.com. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the ABCmouse.com on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use ABCmouse.com on PC. Here is the ABCmouse.com successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of ABCmouse.com on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install ABCmouse.com on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate ABCmouse.com app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.