Tasker for PCAutomate everything from settings to photos, SMS to speech. ADC2 prize winner.
Tasker for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Tasker is a Tools app developed by joaomgcd. The latest version of Tasker is Varies with device. It was released on 2021-05-28. You can download Tasker Varies with device directly on Appforpc.net. Over 49,827 users rating a average 49,827 of 5 about Tasker. More than 1,000,000+ is playing Tasker right now. Coming to join them and download Tasker directly!
Description of Tasker
Here are only some of the things you could do with Tasker. Its real power is the flexibility to combine contexts and tasks however you wish: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/exampleuses.html
Make your phone a true smart phone! Why remember to change the volume every day when you leave home when your phone can do it for you?
Automate stuff based on the app you're in, the time of day, your location, your Wi-Fi network, Received SMS or Calls, the currently playing song and many other (130+) states and events!
Check out how easy it is to create an automation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6EAbLW5WSk
350+ actions allow you to truly customize your phone like never before! Send SMS, create notifications, change almost any system setting like Wifi Tether, Dark Mode, Always On Display, change any volume, control Do Not Disturb, open apps, file manipulation, control music playback, get your location... you get the idea. If you can think of it, Tasker can probably do it for you!
Note: root is NOT (I repeat NOT) required for majority of the functions. However, a few of the actions (like the Airplane Mode action and the Mobile Data action on some devices) require root. This is because of Android security policies that developers cannot work around.
☑ Other Triggers
Manually trigger your actions via launcher shortcuts, quick setting tiles, widgets, long-pressing volume buttons, media buttons (like the ones on your BT headsets or headphones), Bixby button, Navigation Bar, Notificaitons and more!
☑ Join - Remote Tasker
Adding Join (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joaomgcd.join) to the mix will even allow you to trigger tasks from another Android device or PC!
Design your own UI and use it to display any info you want or trigger any task!
☑ App Creation
Create your own standalone apps to share or sell with the Tasker App Factory : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.appfactory
☑ Developer Friendly
Many 3rd party developers already allow you to perform actions in their apps and listen to their events/states through Tasker!
Check out some of them: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/pluginlist.html
You can also call most of the Web APIs from Tasker with the powerful HTTP Auth and HTTP Request actions! Check out an example Video of HTTP Auth and Request: https://youtu.be/yAt2D1XmgUI.
☑ 7 day trial - one time payment to unlock
Get it here: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/download.html
☑ Useful Links
Starter Guides: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/guides.html
Pre-made projects: https://forum.joaoapps.com/index.php?resources/
Official Support Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tasker
Tasker Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/tasker/
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments so please use the "Report Issue To Developer" option in the app > Menu to do so.
Note: Tasker uses the BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN permission in order to provide the System Lock functionality
Changelog / What's NewRelease video: https://bit.ly/tasker5_12_video
- Sleep Tracking: react to falling asleep
- Easy JSON/HTML/XML/CSV reading
- Parse and Format Date and Times
- Simple Matching and Regex to extract data from any text
- Array functions (and helper!)
- Arrays Merge
- Tick event
- SD Card/USB support for Android 11+
- Favorite Actions
And much more! Check out the video for details!
Download Tasker for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Tasker for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Tasker for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install net.dinglisch.android.taskerm-vVaries with device.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Tasker services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Tasker for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Tasker for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Tasker. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Tasker on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Tasker on PC. Here is the Tasker successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Tasker on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Tasker on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Tasker app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.
|Varies with device||2021-05-27|