Network Analyzer Pro for PCThe ultimate tool for network analysis, wifi scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer Pro for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Network Analyzer Pro is a Tools app developed by Jiri Techet. The latest version of Network Analyzer Pro is 3.4.4. It was released on 2021-07-15. You can download Network Analyzer Pro 3.4.4 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 11,314 users rating a average 11,314 of 5 about Network Analyzer Pro. More than 100,000+ is playing Network Analyzer Pro right now. Coming to join them and download Network Analyzer Pro directly!
Description of Network Analyzer Pro
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses, manufacturers and names, together with the Bonjour/DLNA services they provide. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard net diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and network speed test. Finally, it shows all neighbouring wi-fi networks together with additional details such as signal strength, encryption and router manufacturer to help discovering the best channel for a wireless router. Everything works with both IPv4 and IPv6.
Wifi signal meter:
- Both graphical and textual representation showing network channels and signal strengths
- Channel usage graph - see per-channel utilization
- Wifi network type (WEP, WPA, WPA2)
- Wifi encryption (AES, TKIP)
- BSSID (router MAC address), manufacturer, WPS support
- Bandwidth (Android 6 and newer only)
- Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
- Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
- NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
- Pingability test of discovered devices
- IPv6 availability and discovered IPv6 addresses
- Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
- Scan of custom IP ranges
- Possibility to set custom device name
- Filtering and search in the discovered device list
Network connections (availabe on Android 9 and below only):
- Similar to unix netstat tool - see network connections made by other apps
- Local & remote address and port number, state of the connection
- Remote hostname
- Name of the app which made the connection
- TCP, UDP, IPv4 and IPv6
- Destination & gateway, interface used, flags
- Both IPv4 and IPv6
Ping & traceroute:
- Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
- Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
- AS number and network name information
- Complete trace route visualization on the map
- Graphical ping statistics updated in real time
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
- Fast, adaptive algorithm for scanning the most common ports or user specified port ranges
- Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
- Description of the known open port services
- Scan of complete port range or user-editable common ports
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
- Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
- Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
- Support for A, AAAA, SOA, PTR, MX, CNAME, NS, TXT, SPF, SRV records
- Test of both download and upload speeds
- Graphical speed test view
- Speedtest history
- Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server, HTTP proxy
- Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, subnet mask , signal strength, etc.
- Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, signal strength, network provider, MCC, MNC, etc.
Local service discovery:
- Bonjour service browser
- UPNP/DLNA service and device browser
- Full IPv6 support everywhere
- History of all performed tasks with the possibility to star the favorite ones
- Export by email and other means
- Copy/paste support
- Detailed help
- Regular updates, support page
Changelog / What's New- add experimental support for 6GHz Wi-Fi - has to be enabled on the Settings page (if you have the corresponding hardware, please let me know if this works)
- detect Wi-Fi standard (b/g/n/ac/ax/ad) on Android 11
- detect WPA3 encryption
- add workarounds for incorrect center channel reporting on some Android devices
- show center channel and frequency range on the Wi-fi details page
- improve speed tester to better adapt to very low and very high speeds
- minor fixes and improvements
Download Network Analyzer Pro for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Network Analyzer Pro for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Network Analyzer Pro for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install net.techet.netanalyzer.an-v3.4.4.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Network Analyzer Pro services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Network Analyzer Pro for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Network Analyzer Pro for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Network Analyzer Pro. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Network Analyzer Pro on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Network Analyzer Pro on PC. Here is the Network Analyzer Pro successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Network Analyzer Pro on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Network Analyzer Pro on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Network Analyzer Pro app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.