PlantNet Plant Identification for PCObservation and help for the identification of wild plants
PlantNet Plant Identification for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
PlantNet Plant Identification is a Education app developed by plantnet-project.org. The latest version of PlantNet Plant Identification is 3.3.27. It was released on 2021-04-14. You can download PlantNet Plant Identification 3.3.27 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 151,767 users rating a average 151,767 of 5 about PlantNet Plant Identification. More than 10,000,000+ is playing PlantNet Plant Identification right now. Coming to join them and download PlantNet Plant Identification directly!
Description of PlantNet Plant Identification
Pl@ntNet allows you to identify and better understand all kinds of plants living in nature: flowering plants, trees, grasses, conifers, ferns, vines, wild salads or cacti. Pl@ntNet can also identify a large number of cultivated plants (in parks and gardens) but this is not its primary purpose. We especially need Pl@ntNet’s users to inventory the wild plants, those that you can observe in nature of course but also those that grow on the sidewalks of our cities or in the middle of your vegetable garden!
The more visual information you give to Pl@ntNet about the plant you are observing, the more accurate the identification will be. There are indeed many plants that look alike from afar and it is sometimes small details that distinguish two species of the same genus. Flowers, fruits and leaves are the most characteristic organs of a species and it is them that should be photographed first. But any other detail can be useful, such as thorns, buds or hair on the stem. A photograph of the whole plant (or the tree if it is one!) is also very useful information, but it is often not sufficient to allow a reliable identification.
At present Pl@ntNet makes it possible to recognize about 20,000 species. We are still a long way from the 360,000 species living on earth, but Pl@ntNet is getting richer every day thanks to the contributions of the most experienced users among you. Don't be afraid to contribute yourself! Your observation will be reviewed by the community and may one day join the photo gallery illustrating the species in the application.
The new version of Pl@ntNet released in January 2019 includes many improvements and new features:
- The ability to filter recognized species by genus or family.
- The differentiated data revision that gives more weight to users who have demonstrated the most skills (in particular the number of species observed, validated by the community).
- The re-identification of shared observations, whether yours or those of other users of the application.
- The multi-flora identification that allows you to search for the photographed plant in all the flora of the application and not only in the one you have selected. Very useful when you are not sure what flora to look for.
- The selection of your favorite floras to access them more quickly.
- The navigation at different taxonomic levels in image galleries.
- The mapping of your observations.
- Links to many factsheets.
The web version of the application is also available at the following address: https://identify.plantnet.org/
Changelog / What's New3.3.24
New identify score design
Species are saved on local identification
Add Place & Comment to your own identification
Clic on plant common name to see all the names in your language
New contributing button
Votes update the identification without needing a reload
New statistics screen
Fix some cases where identification results where not displayed
Update translations and add Danish
Download PlantNet Plant Identification for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of PlantNet Plant Identification for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download PlantNet Plant Identification for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install org.plantnet-v3.3.27.apk file with it so that you can enjoy PlantNet Plant Identification services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading PlantNet Plant Identification for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install PlantNet Plant Identification for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of PlantNet Plant Identification. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the PlantNet Plant Identification on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use PlantNet Plant Identification on PC. Here is the PlantNet Plant Identification successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of PlantNet Plant Identification on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install PlantNet Plant Identification on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate PlantNet Plant Identification app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.