Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure for PCExperience real private browsing without tracking, surveillance, or censorship.
Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure is a Communication app developed by The Tor Project. The latest version of Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure is 10.5.1. It was released on 2021-07-09. You can download Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure 10.5.1 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 12,349 users rating a average 12,349 of 5 about Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure. More than 10,000,000+ is playing Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure right now. Coming to join them and download Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure directly!
Description of Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure
Tor Browser will ALWAYS be free, but donations make it possible. The Tor
Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit based in the US. Please consider making
a contribution today to help us resist the surveillance pandemic. Every
dollar makes a difference.
Tor Browser isolates each website you visit so third-party trackers and ads can’t follow you. Any cookies automatically clear when you’re done browsing.
DEFEND AGAINST SURVEILLANCE
Tor Browser prevents someone watching your connection from knowing what websites you visit. All anyone monitoring your browsing habits can see is that you’re using Tor.
Tor aims to make all users look the same, making it difficult for you to be fingerprinted based on your browser and device information.
When you use Tor Browser for Android, your traffic is relayed and encrypted three times as it passes over the Tor network. The network is comprised of thousands of volunteer-run servers known as Tor relays. Watch this animation to learn more about how it works:
With Tor Browser for Android, you are free to access sites your local internet service provider may have blocked.
THIS APP IS MADE POSSIBLE BY DONORS LIKE YOU
Tor Browser is free and open source software developed the Tor Project, a nonprofit organization. You can help keep Tor strong, secure, and independent by making a donation. Give before the end of 2019, and Mozilla will match your gift: https://www.torproject.org/donate/donate-usetor-gp
Learn more about Tor Browser for Android:
- Need help? Visit https://tb-manual.torproject.org/mobile-tor/.
- Learn more about what’s happening at Tor: https://blog.torproject.org
- Follow the Tor Project on Twitter: https://twitter.com/torproject
ABOUT THE TOR PROJECT
The Tor Project, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) organization developing free and open source software for privacy and freedom online, protecting people from tracking, surveillance, and censorship. The Tor Project’s mission is to advance human rights and freedoms by creating and deploying free and open source anonymity and privacy technologies, support their unrestricted availability and use, and further their scientific and popular understanding.
Changelog / What's NewTor Browser is improving with each new release. This release includes critical security improvements. Please read the release notes for more information about what changed in this version. https://blog.torproject.org/new-release-tor-browser-1051
Download Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install org.torproject.torbrowser-v10.5.1.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure on PC. Here is the Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Tor Browser: Official, Private, & Secure app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.