Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 for PCLearn Python 3 with the most powerful Python 3 interpreter & IDE on Google Play
Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 is a Education app developed by IIEC. The latest version of Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 is 4.00_x86_64. It was released on 2020-09-28. You can download Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 4.00_x86_64 directly on Appforpc.net. Over 11,764 users rating a average 11,764 of 5 about Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3. More than 1,000,000+ is playing Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 right now. Coming to join them and download Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 directly!
Description of Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3
- Offline Python 3.8 interpreter: no Internet is required to run Python programs.
- Pip package manager and a custom repository for prebuilt wheel packages for enhanced scientific libraries, such as numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn and jupyter.
- OpenCV is now available (on devices with Camera2 API support). *
- TensorFlow and PyTorch are also available. *
- Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
- Complete Tkinter support for GUI.
- Full-featured Terminal Emulator, with a readline support (available in pip).
- Built-in C, C++ and even Fortran compiler designed specially for Pydroid 3. It lets Pydroid 3 build any library from pip, even if it is using native code. You can also build & install dependencies from a command line.
- Cython support.
- PDB debugger with breakpoints and watches.
- Kivy graphical library with a shiny new SDL2 backend.
- PyQt5 support available in Quick Install repository along with matplotlib PyQt5 support with no extra code required.
- Matplotlib Kivy support available in Quick Install repository.
- pygame 2 support.
- Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE. *
- Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Python.
- Syntax highlighting & themes.
- Enhanced code navigation with interactive assignment/definition gotos.
- One click share on Pastebin.
* Features marked by asterisk are available in Premium version only.
Pydroid 3 requires at least 250MB free internal memory. 300MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy libraries such as scipy.
To run debug place breakpoint(s) clicking on the line number.
Kivy is detected with “import kivy”, “from kivy“ or "#Pydroid run kivy”.
PyQt5 is detected with “import PyQt5”, “from PyQt5“ or "#Pydroid run qt”.
The same for sdl2, tkinter and pygame.
There is a special mode "#Pydroid run terminal" to ensure your program runs in terminal mode (this is useful with matplotlib that automatically runs in GUI mode)
Why are some libraries premium-only?
These libraries were extremely hard to port, so we had to ask another developer to do that. Under agreement, his forks of these libraries are provided to the premium users only. If you would like to develop free forks of these libraries - contact us.
Take a part in development of Pydroid 3 by reporting bugs or providing feature requests to us. We appreciate that.
As Pydroid 3 main goal is to help user learn Python 3 programming language, our first priority is porting scientific libraries (so system-related libraries are ported only when they are used as dependencies of some other educational package).
Some binaries in Pydroid 3 APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email us for the source code.
GPL pure Python libraries bundled with Pydroid 3 are considered to be coming in the source code form already.
Pydroid 3 doesn’t bundle any GPL-licensed native modules to avoid automatic import of them. The famous example of such library is GNU readline, that can be installed using pip.
Samples available in the application are free for educational usage with one exception: they, or their derivative works, cannot be used in any competing products (in any way). If you are unsure, whether your app is affected by this restriction, always ask for a permission via email.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Changelog / What's New4.01:
SDL now respects rotation lock on all devices
32-bit ARM / x86 hotfix for ipython
Updated Python to 3.8
Added OpenMP support, numpy and scipy are much faster now
Added PyTorch premium library
Replaced pygame_sdl2 with regular pygame (pygame_sdl2 is still available for compatibility, will be removed later)
Updated libraries, TensorFlow is now v2, OpenCV now has contrib modules
PyQt5 doesn't require CuteLoader anymore and includes PyQtChart
Fixed a lot of bugs
Download Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac Laptop
To be clear about download process of Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 for PC, it is not available directly from the web. As of now, the app developer have made it available for only Android Platform. To enjoy using it on your PC device, installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
For doing all these things on your Computers & Laptops, you need to download Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 for PC/Laptop with Operating systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Mac.
There are two ways of downloading this app on Laptop/PC. Use anyone, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this purpose. As both of them support APK installation, you just need to install them on your Desktops and Install ru.iiec.pydroid3-v4.00_x86_64.apk file with it so that you can enjoy Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 services on PC using NOX or Bluestacks. I will explain both methods here; you can choose anything you want.
As I was telling earlier, in this post, I will demonstrate two procedures, let’s see the first method of downloading Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 for PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Install Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 for PC Windows using BlueStacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. Click here to download bluestacks for PC. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 on PC. Here is the Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Install Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 on PC Windows using NOX App Player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player – https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Pydroid 3 - IDE for Python 3 app on PC NOX app player.
We feel that you will not get any hitches while downloading the App through the suggested ways. If you do encounter some problem, do share it with us.